Friday, August 21, 2009

A Whirlwind Summer


The Griswold's hiking in the dried up lake bed of Lake Eildon in South Australia. 

The past 3 months have been amazing. Being a very organized/routine oriented person I stepped outside of my comfort zone and made some big decisions which were to change my life drastically! I left my job as a designer in an ad agency in Toronto and within 4 days packed up all my belongings and shipped them to Newfoundland [I will get to that adventure at a later post] while I got onto a plane and travelled across the world to Australia for the trip of a lifetime. I was not alone on this adventure. It was a family trip to remember, with my younger sister [Miss Megs] and my Dad [the shhhexshy rippah] as the Driving/Navigation Team, and my Mum and myself as the always helpful back-seat drivers we concurred a lot of ground over 4 weeks. 

No comments: