Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas

It was a great weekend [aside from a stubborn plumbing problem]. Lots of crafting, running and time spent with good friends. A highlight was spending Saturday in one of my favourite places, Mahone Bay, with my Mom and Grandmother. The town was bustling with Christmas spirit as the Annual Father Christmas Festival was taking place. Between the shops that were decorated to perfection and the Enchanted Villages in the beautiful old Suttles and Seawinds barn, I was totally inspiring and wanted to rush home and decorate the whole house from top to bottom. Before heading home we refuelled with delicious soup and scones at The Biscuit Eater. In all the years I have been going to Mahone Bay I can't believe I had never been there. It has officially been added to the "must stops" on all trips there in the future. I hope you all had a great week as well!

Soup at the Biscuit Eater, A woodland fairy themed enchanted village, Beautiful display at Zack & Nemo's,
The whole town was decorated!






4 comments:

Hailey said...

Oh so glad you liked it!! It is an amazing little town. The Fairy Village was pretty special. xo Hailey

Jennifer Wellsman said...

Beautiful pictures Sarah. I love the treatment!

Sarah Jones said...

Hailey, so great running into on Saturday! Thank you for suggesting the visit to Suttles & Seawinds.

Thanks Jennifer! Charlotte would have loved all the festivities going on!

stampernancy@hotmail.com said...

once you find The Biscuit Eater you always go back - what a treat!