Friday, September 9, 2011

Calendars

Every Christmas I make calendars for close friends and family. I love doing them and although the past few years I have been a little late with the creating and they have become Valentine's day treats I try to challenge myself every year with doing them in various sizes and coming up with new ways for them to be displayed or hung. These are a few shots of the ones I did for 2011. I loved not knowing exactly how all the colours would print on the brown kraft paper but I couldn't have been happier with the results! Happy Friday!


4 comments:

Terri said...

Those are amazing, Sarah!!!

Sarah Jones said...

Thanks Terri!

Sarah Hart said...

What a wonderful idea! I love making homemade christmas/birthday presents :) I know what you mean about getting them done though - it's a ton of work!

inkwell modern handmade boutique & letterpress studio said...

I love these Sarah!